• 79 quality built boutique apartments over 5 levels
• Choice of 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments
• Secure underground parking and storage areas
• Directly across from the Coal Dam Park
• Easy access to Great Eastern Hwy
• Gateway to the Swan Valley and National Parks, wineries and more
The State Government of Western Australia has identified Midland as an important retail and
commercial hub and a strategic metropolitan centre. Its plans to transform the city centre, and revitalise this gateway to the nearby tourist region and deliver significant economic, social and environmental benefits. It is estimated that $1.2 billion will be injected into the local community.